Freitag, 10. Juni 2016

Exploring: St.Peter-Ording / Germany (June 2016)

Hello,

lately the weather has been great in the north of Germany and this was a reason why 
went on quite a spontaneous trip earlier this week. 
The destination was St. Peter-Ording and once again I spend a fantastic day there.

Since last year this is one of my favourit places to be and luckily only about an two hours drive from Hamburg away. 
I am pretty much a person who loves to be at the sea and St. Peter is like a paradise with 
its looong and sandy beaches.

Indeed I was "busy" with being speechless again about how wide everything is.
The seashore nearly seems to be endless.



However, besides that for sure I walked along the ocean, took a sun bath, read a book and took a couple of photos as you will see.










Only for dinner I left the beach and went to my beloved Dii:ke Restaurant.
As usual I chose one of their super delicous Pizza`s and didn`t regret it.




In the following you will gonna have the opportunity to convince yourself of 
St. Peter-Ording`s beauty. 

For more pictures and information feel also free to check out my blog post from last year.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to see you soon on the blog again.

Best wishes.

Mareike



The Beach Motel is a very good choice if you consider to stay overnight in 
St. Peter-Ording but you better book your vacation months in advance as they 
usually are booked out.


























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen