Montag, 5. Oktober 2015

Exploring: Shoreditch / London (English)

Hello everyone,

I am back on the blog with a new article for you guys.
Already a few weeks ago a friend of mine and myself went to London over 
the weekend to explore another part of this beautiful city.
The last time I went to London was for holidays and already two years ago.
In the meantime I have heard a lot of good things about a part of London 
called Shoreditch.
The former working-class area, which is located in east- central London is now a 
really well known place for all the ones, who are interested in art, fashion and music.
The district offers a lot of different markets, nice shops and amazing grafittis.


My friend and myself enjoyed wandering around Shoreditch as there is a lot of things 
to see and it was hard not to spend all our money for the cool things you can get there.
Especially, I liked the among of cool Vintage stores.

I took a lot of photos at that day and because of this it was quite hard to decide, which ones I should show you here. However, I made my decision and hope you will like them :)

Best wishes,

Mareike


At the famous Brick Lane Market you can shop clothes and buy lots of good food!




Old Spitalfield Market


above: jummy - Waffel with Nutella, whipped cream and banana

down below: the Shoreditch Boxpark - a collection of small shops


Have a look at Shoreditch side streets or you will miss plenty fantastic works of art!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen